Friday, December 20, 2013

I  know I'm like a week late in writing this, but you know what they say it's better late then never. I can't believe that Teagan is a year old! It's so crazy to think about where Kellen and I were a year ago, and what wash happening in our lives. I remember everything! All the good things, the magical things, the scary things, and one of the best things that ever happened to me. I remember being in the hospital and having the worst pain of my life, I felt like the pain was never gonna end. I remember that I could barely walk a step without feeling so much pain. I remember the hospital telling me they couldn't admit me yet and to go walk around for two more hours. I remember thinking in my head "ARE YOU CRAZY!" how the heck was I gonna walk around with this much pain, but somehow I did it. I remember finally getting my epidural and thinking it was the best thing that ever happened to me. I remember waking up and them telling me it was time to push and push and push. I remember pushing for over two hours, which at the time felt more like minutes. I remember finally pushing her out and seeing the most beautiful thing that I had ever seen! I remember them taking her and not letting me touch or see her. I remember seeing them put a bag on her and and feeling my heart in my stomach. I remember asking my mom what was wrong and why I couldn't see her. I remember them saying they were going to take her to NICU. I remember crying and my mom holding me telling me it was gonna be okay. I remember them taking me to surgery and putting me out. I remember waking up in the OR and saying my hips hurt. I remember coming back into the room and being so confused that two hours had gone by since they took her away from me. I remember the next few hours going by and just waiting to hear from anyone about Teagan. I remember that a long time passed before they even let me go see her. I remember the first time I got to touch her and thinking that everything that I went though was for this moment, was for her. I will never forget what Kellen and I want through as a family, it brought us closer knowing we could be strong together. I am thankful everyday that God blessed me with such a wonderful, happy, HEALTHY little girl! See is the light of my life! I would not trade a thing for her and I would go through everything again just so that I could have her! God blessed me with an amazing man who is strong, caring, loving and God as blessed me with a little blessing! I'm so excited to see how Teagan grows and what her personality will be like. This year has flown by and it has been a good and bad learning experience. It been a trip on a life time! So Happy Birthday to my wonderful little girl! Cheers to many wonderful yeas baby!
the last picture of me pregnant, on our way to the hospital

Kellen holding her had before they took her to NICU
The first time that I got to touch and see my beautiful little girl!

My beautiful little one year old! Happy and Healthy 

No comments:

Post a Comment