Saturday, November 9, 2013

It has been a very long time since I have written anything on here or written anything at all. My last year has been crazy with ups and downs, but mostly it has been amazing! To recap Kellen and I had out first child Teagan Elizabeth Holcomb on December 14, 2012. It has been a wonderful experience becoming a mother and learning all that comes with that. I will admit that it has not been easy at times but God truly has given me a wonderful husband who stuck with me through the difficult and trying times. Teagan has been one of the greatest blessings of my life, she has challenged me to be a better person. She has taught me so much about life, growing, and most of all patience. Even though there were days when I was tired, hungry, and frustrated I would see that little face and know that everything was worth it. There is nothing like being a mom, it truly is a bitter sweet experience. I am so glad that at the end of the day I had a wonderful man come home to help out. A little brag session on Kellen: AMAZING MAN! That doesn't even cover it at all, he has been amazing with the baby willing to help me with anything( yes even the poop diapers). God has blessed me beyond compare with this man! I love him so much and I am grateful for everyday that he is here with me and Teagan and not away on deployment. Anyways, life is awesome, amazing, and wonderful but it is also hard, frustrating, and scary. This first year of Teagans life has been a wonderful time and I know that this is just the start of it all! Kellen also got school out here to become a Biomedical Technician so we will be here in Texas for about another two years. So, there is a small recap I will be writing more soon.



Enjoying every minute with my wonderful sweet family!

No comments:

Post a Comment