Tuesday, May 24, 2011

California Trip!

So this is a little late coming on here, but things have been a little busy so I'm doing the bast that I can! On May 6th I was blessed by friends that flew me home for mother's day! It was sooo awesome going home, but it felt very weird coming back haha just not the same but I liked it! The day that I got there my mom picked me up at the airport, and yes of course she was crying her eyes out......I think she missed me! After that we went and surprised my dad at Flour Fusion, he had no idea I was coming and yes he cried as well. I have softies as parents haha just kidding! Me and my mom went and got our toes done which was awesome cause the salons on Texas are not as good as the ones in California.

The other big thing that made my parents very happy was that my brother Reid and I were in California at the same time. One big happy family again! On Mother's Day my mom wanted for us to make her a potting bench. Sooo my dad and I built it and then, we all painted it minus my mom.
That is the building it part hahaha
We are great workers haha I miss my dad and how much we always have together! He can always make me laugh.....Pretty much the best dad in the world!!
There is Reid painting the top part of the bench, he did a planet type painting it was sweet! On the bottom My dad and I did a flowers that represent each kid, spouse, and one for my dad, with vines wrapping around the legs. It turned out really cool and we had fun doing it together! Also, while in was in Cali I got to catch up with a few friends, it was wonderful seeing them as well!
And there she is only the best mother in the world! I only hope that I can be the mother she is to me, to my own kids! I love you momma and was sooo happy to see you! 
KELLEN MADE PETTY OFFICER 2ND CLASS!!!!! Soooo proud of him he passed his test and got promoted to E-5!!!! Sooo proud of my husband!!! While I was in California Kellen went to Arizona for 3 days to watch his good friend Stephen graduate for officer school for the Air Force! Congrats Stephen we are soo proud of you!!! Kellen was Stephen choice to be given the Silver Dollar Salute, it was a big honor for Kellen! 
The week after I got back from California I had another doctors appointment and I have to start Physical Therapy and hope that it makes me better. Kellen and I are just praying that God will allow His plan to work out in my health and that everything will return to normal. I know He has a plan, it can be frustrating to follow sometimes but it is sooo worth it! We have been blessed with sooo much and God just keeps pouring more and more love into our lives, we are soo lucky!







No comments:

Post a Comment