Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Wicked For Kellen's Birthday!


I know that Kellen's birthday is not till April 1st, but Wicked was only here in Texas until the first week of March....sooooo I had to get them in February. I have seen it twice before and it was Kellen's first time and I was sure that he would love this play!
He always has to be so silly! So we left our house and headed down to the city, we wanted to get there early so that we could eat. When we got into the city we were looking for parking, we saw parking lot and pulled over to ask the guy how much it would be to park here. He told us that the lot was reserved(of course it was, it happen to be the closest lot to the theater), but by the grace of God he let us park there cause he said we looked like a nice couple out for a special night!!! It was a huge blessing that we got to park there. 
This is our parking spot, I had to take a picture of it cause it was a huge blessing! After that we walked down the street and we found a restaurant to eat at. Little did we know that it was French cuisine, I ate a salad cause there was nothing that looked that great to me, but Kellen really enjoyed his pork. 
This is while we waited an hour for our food to come, we were losing our patience and we didn't want to  be late to our play. Lets just say that we got our food at 7:30 and the play started at 8, we ate our food in 5 minuets lol no time to waste!!!
Good thing that the Theater was right down the street from where we ate. We were not allowed to take any pictures of the inside of the Theater, but all I have to say is that it was one of the most beautiful theaters that I have ever seen!! The play was amazing as usually and Kellen loved it!!!!! He has been singing the song "Popular" all week long....what a cutie!! We had a great night out together and enjoyed it very much!
I love my Husband soooo much and I am so happy that we got to go and see the play together!!
I can't believe that it is already March and next month is Kellen's real birthday, got to get to work on something else to do!!! We loved our night out for Kellen's early birthday present, but not shortly after that we both have gotten sick. We are both praying that we get well soon, cause there are so many more things that we would like to do out here in San Antonio and being sick does not allow us to do that lol Well that's it for now!! Miss and Love everyone at home!!





1 comment: